Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Camping

The reason why I did not post in a while is because I went on a camping trip. I stayed from monday morning to wednesday morning [Three days]. It was just my dad and I. First thing we did was swimming in the rapids and trout fishing. I banged up my shins pretty bad though. We did not catch any thing though because we did not have the right equipment. Every night my dad and I would watch "3rd Rock from the Sun" Television series. But we only had 6 hours worth of battery. We ate eggs, hamburgers and salami sandwiches for meals. What was funny is that there were four chipmunks that we feed peanuts. One chipmunk stuffed three in its mouth and had to carry another in it's front legs.

If you have trout fishing tips please respond in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment